📅 Lasts 12 weeks. Save 20% by scheduling your deliveries. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
💵 Buy risk-free - 100% money-back guarantee.
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredient: Lemon Myrtle - an astringent that helps tighten pores and reduce irritations. Naturally antibacterial, helps fight acne.
Why You'll Love Face Scrub
- Subtle, natural aroma that smells great - Orange and Lemon Myrtle (mild, subtly sweet, clear and fresh)
- Especially effective for men 40+
- Our facial scrub for men uses crushed walnut shells and bamboo powder to exfoliate gently and revitalize tired, dry, or dull-looking skin
- Deep cleans pores to help prevent blackheads, breakouts, and ingrown hairs
- It gives you smooth skin, making shaving easier and irritation-free
- This Face Scrub will not dry out your skin
- No plastic microbeads
- No alcohol
- The non-oily formula rinses clean easily without any residue
- No artificial fragrances
- pH-balanced formula to suit the chemistry of your skin - won't leave your skin red, dry, or irritated
- This is the best exfoliating face scrub for men with sensitive skin
As you age, your skin cells take longer to regenerate. If you don't remove dead skin cells regularly, you can find yourself with acne, blackheads, ingrown hairs, pimples, and even wrinkles.
And with our natural face scrub for men, you can achieve blemish-free skin and eliminate impurities.
In just 4 weeks, you can expect:
- Less acne
- Clearer, more youthful complexion
- No dead skin cells
- Smooth, healthy, and youthful skin
- For the best results, follow up with our Natural Face Moisturizer
If used as instructed, this product will last approximately 3 months.
How To Use
For the best results, use our Face Scrub 2-3 x per week in the morning or the evening.
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of Face Scrub onto the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together, spreading the Scrub on both palms
- Apply to your face and neck area
- Add some water to your fingertips and gently massage the Scrub in small, circular motions for 10-20 seconds
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry
- Apply more water to your fingers as needed
- Always scrub in gentle circular motions without moving/stretching your skin – if it moves, you're too rough
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredients
Australian Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Promotes minor wounds, burns, and rash healing and is an excellent moisturizer and emollient. It's also an ideal soother, healer, repairer, and collagen booster.
Australian Bamboo Stem Powder - gently exfoliates dry, dead skin cells on the body. Creates a stable and healthy environment on your skin's surface, meaning skin cells are less likely to become irritated or inflamed when the pores secrete toxins and excess sebum.
Australian Coconut Oil - Contains antioxidant properties and assists in soothing and calming your skin. It also reduces inflammation, moisturizes your skin, and softens stubble. A safer alternative to mineral oil for preventing dry and flaky skin.
Synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives, artificial colors, harsh detergents, propylene glycols, MEA/DEA/TEA, petrolatum, mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, Triclosan, sulfates, parabens, silicones, EDTA
camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*+, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*+, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut)+, juglans regia (walnut) shell powder+, glycerin (coconut)+, stearic acid (coconut)+, bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) stem powder+,, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*+, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*+, glyceryl stearate (coconut)+, sodium stearoyl glutamate (coconut)+, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water+, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum (non GMO), allantoin (comfrey)+, tocopheryl acetate (soybean oil)+, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil*+, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil*+, citric acid (non GMO corn)+
- Certified Organic*
- Plant derived+
- Sustainably Sourced
- Artificial Fragrance-Free
- Vegan Australia Certified
- pH balanced
My husband likes how clean his face feels after using the scrub and the texture of it. Smells nice and overall a great, high quality product.
Hey Cristina, loving the review! It's awesome to hear that your husband is taking such great care of his skin. Woman to woman, I'm sure you love it too!
Julia - VITAMAN USA
Once a week or so I will use this product to clean away dead skin cells and smoothe the skin surface. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Follow up with the Vitamin C Serum or Face Moisturizer and you are good to go!
Hey Stacy, thank you so much for leaving us a review - we really appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that you love our Face Scrub and that you're seeing the benefits of it. And that routine seems great, we're sure your skin looks better by the day :)
Look forward to speaking again soon. - Dom, VITAMAN USA
I've had a long history of issues with contact dermatitis (allergic reactions) from men's face wash. This is the first one I've used that doesn't burn, scratch, itch, turn me red, crack or dry out my skin. It feels great, smells great. will definitely be purchasing regularly.
Hey Brandon, thank you so much for leaving us a review - I really appreciate it!
I'm glad to hear that our Face Cleanser finally managed to help you with your dermatitis. It just goes to show how much of a difference high-quality, natural ingredients make in skincare :). I'm sure you'll be using it for years to come!
Look forward to speaking again soon. - Dom, VITAMAN USA
Hey David, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I really appreciate it!
I'm happy to hear you love our Face Scrub, and I'm sure that won't change any time soon :)
Look forward to speaking again. - Dom, VITAMAN USA
I can't say enough good things about this scrub. I leave it on a few minutes in the tub and it turns into a moisturizing oil that leaves your face super soft and clean. I use it 2 to 3 times a week and I can't live without it.
Isn't it amazing? Love the innovation with the face scrub! Thank you for sharing :)