How to Guide: Shave Oil
Pre Shave Oil under Shave Gel
- After cleaning your face and softening your stubble, pat your skin dry and apply several drops of Shave Oil into the palm of one hand.
- Rubbing your hands together apply the oil to the areas of your face and neck to be shaved.
- Then apply a layer of VITAMAN (non lathering) Shave Gel on top of the Shave Oil.
- Shave in small strokes with the beard growth, using a hot razor blade.
- Always use the hottest razor blade possible – as hot steel cuts more efficiently than cold steel.
- Analyse the way your beard grows. Shave with the direction then across the direction, try not to shave against, as that lifts too much skin and can cause razor burn.
- Click to Return to Product Guide Page