How To Guide: Starter Routine
Face and Body Wash:
2 x Daily AM/PM
- Use one pump in the shower to wash your face and two pumps for your body.
- As a pre-shave/face wash over the basin, use one pump to clean and soften your beard prior to shaving.
- Rinse and pat dry.
2-3 x per week
- After your Face & Body Cleanser, apply a nickel sized amount of Face Scrub onto the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together spreading the Scrub on both palms then apply to your face and neck area.
- Add some water to your finger tips and gently massage the Scrub in small, circular motions for 10-20 seconds.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Apply more water to your fingers as needed.
- Always scrub in gentle circular motions, without moving/stretching your skin – if it moves you’re too rough!
- Avoid getting SCRUB in your eyes.
Face Mud Masque
1-2 x per week
- With clean hands, apply a grape sized amount to the palm of one hand, and with your other hand spread a thin layer to your face, using your fingertips.
- You can also apply to your chest or anywhere blemishes appear, avoid the eye area.
- Leave to dry for approx 15-20 mins.
- When the masque dries, wet your fingers and massage your face with a little water, this helps to gently return the masque to a creamy texture.
- Pat Dry then follow with Skin Protector and/or Face Moisturizer.
- Masque can be applied to face, t-zone (forehead, nose, chin) or on individual pimples.
- By wetting the dry masque and lightly massaging it first, it makes it really easy to wipe or rinse off.
2 x Daily AM/PM
- As part of your daily routine, your Face Moisturizer is always the last product to apply.
- Dispense a pea sized amount of Face Moisturizer onto your fingertips.
- With your fingertips apply lightly to your face.
- Using your fingertips, lightly sweep across your face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Try not to stretch the skin as you apply.
Click to Return to Product Guide Page