Since 1999, we've been perfecting our products in luxury hotels, resorts and spas worldwide. Get fuller, healthier hair and healthy, youthful looking skin. Our nutrient-rich, natural and organic Australian ingredients are specifically formulated to slow down and reverse the signs of aging.
Coconut Oil is popular both as an ingredient in skincare, as well as a standalone solution.
And it's for a good reason!
In today's article, we're diving into the superpowers of this ultimate hydrating wonder.
7 Benefits of Coconut Oil for men's skin
- Minimizes wrinkles: Coconut oil's filled with Vitamin E, which is key to producing collagen (the protein that keeps you young!). The result of producing more collagen is thick skin - free from wrinkles.
- Provides deep hydration: Unlike some anti-aging products that might dry out the skin, coconut oil provides deep hydration. It keeps the skin well-moisturized - which is crucial in preventing the signs of "Father Time", and coconut oil achieves this without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue!
- Fights acne: Coconut oil contains lauric acid, a fatty acid known for its anti-bacterial properties. It's extremely effective in combatting bacteria which cause acne. In return, it helps clear blemishes and prevents any future breakouts!
- Enhances skin elasticity: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, coconut oil helps maintain and improve the elasticity of the skin. It works hand in hand with the skin's collagen production, which is, as you might already know, the key to keeping the skin looking young. This helps prevent sagging and keeps the skin firm and youthful.
- Promotes skin cell regeneration: The vitamins and nutrients found in coconut oil promote skin cell regeneration. This encourages the replacement of old, damaged cells with new, healthy ones.
- Reduces inflammation: Along with its anti-bacterial properties, coconut oil has anti-inflammatory effects. This can reduce redness and swelling associated with acne or other skin irritations, promoting healing.
- Natural moisturizer: Acts as a natural moisturizer, replenishing the skin's moisture and providing a protective barrier to prevent further dryness or irritation.
How to use Coconut Oil in your skincare routine
One of your options is to find or buy an actual Coconut, crack it open and chop up the meat inside. After that squeeze out the coconut milk and and let it sit for awhile. After a few hours, if you did everything right - boom, you have your Coconut Oil.
A much easier alternative would be finding a pure Coconut Oil in a beauty shop. But beware - sometimes these Coconut Oils are not properly regulated and could do more harm than good.
What we would recommend is finding a company that incorporates Coconut Oil with other beneficial ingredients to ensure your skin looks better than ever.
Here are some of the awesome ways you can incorporate Coconut Oil in your daily routine:
Moisturize Your Skin with Coconut Oil: If you're looking for lasting hydration, consider a face moisturizer with coconut oil. It's a powerful choice for maintaining a refreshed and nourished complexion all day long.
Enjoy a Smooth Shave with Coconut Oil: For an enhanced shaving experience, coconut oil's soothing properties are second to none.
Rejuvenate Your Skin Overnight with Coconut Oil: Looking for deep hydration while you sleep? VITAMAN's body moisturizer featuring coconut oil is designed to provide your skin with intense moisture, leaving it soft and supple.
Stay Fresh Naturally with Coconut Oil Deodorant: Embrace the natural care of the best natural deodorant for men, formulated with coconut oil for gentle and effective underarm care.