Face and Body Wash:
2 x Daily AM/PM
- In the Shower: Use one pump in the shower to wash your face and two pumps for your body.
- Over a Basin: As a pre-shave/face wash over the basin, use one pump to clean and soften your beard prior to shaving.
- Rinse and pat dry.
Face Mud Masque:
2-3 x per week
- With clean hands, apply a grape sized amount of Masque to the palm of one hand, and with your other hand spread a thin layer to your face, using your fingertips.
- Avoid the eye area.
- You can also apply to your chest or anywhere blemishes appear.
- Leave to dry for approx 15-20 mins.
- When the masque dries, wet your fingers and the masque and massage your face continually adding a little water, this helps to gently return the masque to a creamy texture.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat Dry then follow with Face Moisturiser.
- Masque can be applied to face, t-zone (forehead, nose, chin) or on individual pimples.
- By wetting then massaging the dry masque first, this will make it really easy to wipe or rinse off.
2 x Daily
- As part of your daily routine, your Face Moisturiser is always the last product to apply.
- Dispense a pea sized amount of Face Moisturiser onto your fingertips.
- Using your fingertips, lightly sweep across your face and neck until fully absorbed
- Try not to stretch the skin as you apply.