💵 Buy risk-free - 100% money-back guarantee.
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredient: Patchouli - our masculine VITAMAN signature scent evokes strength, passion, and warmth and keeps you odor-free from sunrise to sunset.
Why You'll Love Earth Deodorant
- Subtle, natural aroma that smells great - Patchouli and Cinnamon (mild, warm, earthy, peppery and vanilla-like)
- Especially effective for men 40+
- GQ Australia Best Grooming Awards Winner
- NO aluminum
- If used as instructed, this product lasts 3+ months!
- Perfect for men with sensitive skin
- All-day protection
- Doesn't block your pores or sting your underarms
- Won't give you painful red rashes
- Won't leave your shirts crispy and yellow
- No artificial fragrances
- No harsh chemicals
- pH balanced to suit the chemistry of your skin
Our new invigorating men's best natural aluminum-free deodorant boasts our signature aroma of Cinnamon and Patchouli. This robust and masculine fragrance combines woody earthiness with deep, sensual notes to evoke strength, passion and warmth.
It won't give you painful, stinging underarm rashes, it doesn't block your pores like antiperspirant and it won't leave your shirts stained and crispy at the end of the day.
In just 4 weeks, you can expect:
- No armpit rash
- No clogged pores
- No stained and crispy shirts
- No dry, irritated armpits
If used as instructed, this product will last approximately 3 months.
How To Use
- Spray 2-3 pumps underneath both arms and any other part of the body as required
- 2 pumps per armpit = 178 days of use (approx. 5-6 months)
- 3 pumps per armpit = 119 days of use (4 months)
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredients
Australian Patchouli Oil - This robust and masculine fragrance combines woody earthiness with deep, sensual notes to evoke strength, passion, and warmth.
Australian White Tea Leaf Extract – Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skin care agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
Australian Cinnamon Leaf Oil – highly anti-microbial. The warm spicy aroma has been shown to stimulate brain function and increase cognitive function, memory, and concentration.
Synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives, artificial colors, harsh detergents, propylene glycols, MEA/DEA/TEA, petrolatum, mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, Triclosan, sulfates, parabens, silicones, EDTA
camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*+, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*+, glycerin (coconut)+, polysorbate 20 (coconut)+, phenoxyethanol, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil+, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil*+, benzylkonium chloride