💵 Buy risk-free - 100% money-back guarantee.
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredient: Mountain Black Pepper - increases circulation and stimulates hair follicles prior to shaving, lifting your stubble and allowing for a closer, friction-free shave.
Why You'll Love Shaving Oil
- Subtle, natural aroma that smells great - Patchouli and Cinnamon (mild, warm, earthy, peppery and vanilla-like)
- Especially effective for men 40+
- Perfect for men with sensitive skin
- Softens and lifts your stubble, allowing for a closer, irritation-free shave
- Works for both wet and electric shaves
- Prevents nicks, cuts, and irritation during shaving
- pH-balanced formula suits the chemistry of your skin
Always start with a pre-shave oil before moving on to your shaving gel and aftershave balm. And this is the best shaving oil for men.
Our pre-shave oil hydrates your skin and gently lifts your facial hair, allowing a smoother shave. It also provides a thin, invisible film over your skin, allowing your razor to glide smoothly. And less friction means less irritation.
In just 4 weeks, you can expect relief from:
- Sensitive skin
- Razor burn
- Pain while shaving
- Shaving nicks and cuts
- Irritated skin
- For the best results, use before shaving
- Pre-shave oil
- Shave oil
- Face oil
- Body oil
- Hair oil
- Beard oil
- Cuticle oil
If used as instructed, this product will last approximately 3 months.
How To Use
Use our Pre Shave Oil before applying our Natural Shaving Gel.
- After cleaning your face and softening your stubble, pat your skin dry and apply several drops of Shave Oil into the palm of one hand
- Rubbing your hands together, apply the oil to the areas of your face and neck to be shaved
- Then apply a layer of VITAMAN (non-lathering) Shave Gel on top of the Shave Oil
- Shave in small strokes with the beard growth, using a hot razor blade
- Always use the hottest razor blade possible – as hot steel cuts more efficiently than cold steel
- Analyze the way your beard grows. Try not to shave against it, as that lifts too much skin and can cause razor burn
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredients
Australian Jojoba Seed Oil - excellent, non-greasy, and hydrating oil that moisturizes and conditions the skin. Heals skin sores, wounds & acne. Protects skin from bacteria. Suitable for all skin types. Jojoba oil creates a protective layer of moisture.
Australian Coconut Oil - ideal for repairing damaged skin. It is an effective moisturizer suitable for all types of skin. A safer alternative to mineral oil for preventing dryness and flaking of the skin, it also delays wrinkles and sagging skin.
Australian Black Mountain Pepper Oil - increases circulation and stimulates hair follicles prior to shaving, lifting your stubble and allowing for a closer, friction-free shave.
Synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives, artificial colors, harsh detergents, propylene glycols, MEA/DEA/TEA, petrolatum, mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, Triclosan, sulfates, parabens, silicones, EDTA
INCI LIST: prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond sweet) oil*+, glycine soja (soybean) oil+, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*+, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*+, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil*+, tocopheryl acetate (soy bean oil)+, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil+, piper nigrum (mountain black pepper) seed oil+
- Certified Organic*
- Plant derived+
- Sustainably Sourced
- Artificial Fragrance-Free
- Vegan Australia Certified