📅 Lasts 8 weeks. Save 20% by scheduling your deliveries. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
💵 Buy risk-free - 100% money-back guarantee.
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredient: Eucalyptus Oil - a powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic that treats and heals the skin for a friction-free shave.
Why You'll Love Shave Gel
- Subtle, natural aroma that smells great - Eucalyptus (minty, woody and fresh)
- Especially effective for men 40+
- 100% clear: you'll be able to see exactly where you're driving that razor blade
- Soothing aloe vera and allantoin keeps your skin feeling cool
- pH-balanced formula suits the chemistry of your skin
- Prevents skin irritation and razor burn during shaving
- No alcohol or propane
- Soothes and cools your skin while you shave
Tired of itchy, irritated, and red skin after shaving? The best natural shave gel for men has a crystal clear formula that makes it easy to achieve the perfect shave.
Our unique combination of plant ingredients, such as Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus Oil, and other botanicals sourced from the Australian Outback makes for a smooth shave every time.
In just 4 weeks, you can expect:
- Less razor burn or red, dry, irritated skin
- For the best results, follow up with our Natural After Shave Balm
If used as instructed, this product will last approximately 8 weeks.
How To Use
For best results, you should use our Shaving Gel like this:
- We recommend you start by washing your face with a Face Cleanser.
- Next up, apply Shaving Oil
- Rubbing your hands together, apply the oil to your beard growth
- Without washing your face, apply our Shaving Gel. Please note that this product does not lather
- Allow the Shave Gel to penetrate for 30 seconds, then start shaving in small strokes, with the beard growth, using a hot razor blade
- After shaving, rinse your face with cool water and follow up with our After Shave Balm
- This is a low lather gel – purposely without harsh foaming chemicals
- Suitable for those with problem/sensitive skin allowing you to shave around sensitive areas (such as acne, moles, and scars)
- Always use the hottest razor blade possible – as hot steel cuts more efficiently than cold steel
- Analyze the way your beard grows. Try not to shave against the grain as that lifts too much skin and can cause razor burn
🇦🇺 Aussie Hero Ingredients
Australian White Tea Leaf Extract – Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skin care agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
Australian Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Promotes minor wounds, burns, and rash healing and is an excellent moisturizer and emollient. It's also an ideal soother, healer, repairer, and collagen booster.
Australian Coconut Oil - ideal for repairing damaged skin. It is an effective moisturizer suitable for all types of skin. A safer alternative to mineral oil for preventing dryness and flaking of the skin, it also delays wrinkles and sagging skin.
Synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives, artificial colors, harsh detergents, propylene glycols, MEA/DEA/TEA, petrolatum, mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, Triclosan, sulfates, parabens, silicones, EDTA
camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*+, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice* +, glycerin (coconut)+, phenoxyethanol, acrylates /C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer. allantoin (comfrey)+, sodium hydroxide (sea salt water), tocopheryl acetate (Soybean oil)+, eucalyptus globules (eucalyptus) oil*+
- Certified Organic*
- Plant derived+
- Sustainably Sourced
- Artificial Fragrance-Free
- Vegan Australia Certified
For years, I used shaving cream, but shave gel is the way to go. I really like the simplicity of Vitaman's shave gel. Glides on easy and doesn't take much to get the job done. Good stuff!
Hey Dave, thank you so much for leaving us a review - we really appreciate it!
I'm happy to hear you love our Shave Gel and I have to agree, it makes shaving an absolute joy! :)
Look forward to speaking again soon. - Dom, VITAMAN USA
This product is really excellent! I tried this and other Vitaman products via the Free Sample Kit and was hooked.
The clear gel helps you know exactly where you're shaving. The all natural formula for the shave gel is thin, but a little goes a long way.
I didn't have any sensitivity, cuts or issues over multiple shaves.
Great product. I just ordered two bottles!
Hey David, thanks for your review. That's great news and I'm delighted you like our Shave Gel! Thanks for your continued business and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything I can help you with. Gavin - VITAMAN
The VITAMAN shaving gel is the best one I’ve used yet. I love the way the gel goes on light and wipes off with just a little water, and it leaves no residue. It makes shaving a fun experience. Since I’ve been using the VITAMAN shaving gel, I have not had any razor burn or ingrown hairs.
Of course, it’s best to use the VITAMAN aftershave balm as well.
Thank you so much for such a lovely review and for taking out the time to write it - I really appreciate it!
I'm very happy to see you like the Shaving Gel and I'm glad to see it's working well for you :)
Look forward to speaking again soon. - Dom, VITAMAN
Quickly received and great quality
Thank you for your lovely review and for taking out the time to write it - I really appreciate it!
I'm glad to see you like the product.
Look forward to speaking again soon. - Dom, VITAMAN
I love this clear gel because I can see what I'm doing which results in fewer strokes, less irritation and less time
Quality is amazing I'm super smooth.
Been shaving for 20 years. Best product I've used yet
Thank you for your lovely review! I agree, it's great when you can see which step of the process you're in - makes it really easy to get a close shave :)
Look foward to speaking again soon. - Dom, VITAMAN